Friday, August 15, 2008

A Shout Out from Key West

Hello ladies. Today I received my second shipment from you two, and I have to tell you what a miracle Kevin's Cure Lotion has been for me! I've had eczema for 11 years on my hands and feet, ever since I've been a full time bartender. I've tried all the lotions along with my meds, but yours has truly been the best. A doctor recommended Cingulair, the allergy pills, and they helped the first 6 months, but I haven't needed to take one since using Kevin's Cure. I'm hoping to even cut back on the medicated lotions in the near future. Just had to let you know and I'm spreading the word down here in Key West! Ironically, my husband's name is Kevin :) From: D.D. Key West, Florida.
We love it when someone takes the time to share good words of encouragement. It is a blessing to know our products are making a difference! Thank you! BTW we love the picture of you and Kevin in paradise.
-The Sisters
(Kevin's Cure Body Lotion available at: www.sistersky.com)

No comments: