Sunday, August 17, 2008

An Act of Kindness

I am continually amazed when a blessing is bestowed upon me in this hectic life! I received this beautiful artwork print from a wonderful person who heard a keynote address I made at a business conference. His enclosed note read: "What a pleasure to meet you and hear you talk. I saw this print and thought of you and your journey in life. Gathering roots is a traditional way of life for the first people. So your journey to heal your son has led you to find and gather herbs of the earth; you return to the ways of our ancestors. A parent seeking healing for a child and the earth answers and heals us all, soothing our bodies and reminding us who we really are."
This act of kindness reminds me that I am exactly where I need to be: Honoring my purpose and path in life. When the days get long and the work load is full, a thoughtful gesture restores me. We are all connected. I am grateful. -Monica
Print: "She Called it the Root of Life" By George Flett, Spokane Tribe.

No comments: